COVID-19 has exposed massive process inefficiencies. As remote became an imperative, many manual and paper-based processes simply stopped working. The result? Customers, citizens, patients and employees left hanging in a time of great need. But, the crisis simply exposed and accelerated a trend we already knew well and understood.
Forrester data indicates that process automation was a strategic initiative for many organizations before COVID and remains so after. Organizations that embrace and leverage wide-scale automation will thrive with the ability to react and adapt quickly. With that in mind, COVID is not only a crisis, but a wake up call to make process automation, low-code development and embracing the cloud at scale an integral part of your business strategy.
Join David Kroll, Senior Product Marketing Manager, K2 and guest speaker Rob Koplowitz, VP, Principal Analyst at Forrester June 30th at 10am PST where we will discuss how to prepare your organization for this coming reality. During the session you'll learn about:
- How the current COVID-19 pandemic is creating the need to digitize manual processes.
- How to rank and prioritize processes for digitization efforts.
- Why they should strategically leverage a tool for restoring operations.
- The types of technologies that are available to help them bridge the gap.
- How to apply a DPA platform aggressively to automate processes and insulate your business.